24.11.06

Coursework : Online advertising.

We are required to produce an online advert.
It can be for the company, service or institution
of our choice. It can be static, animated and/or interactive. It can contain audio and film
footage if required.

I decided to work on a (interactive? animated? with video?) banner for the new season of Six Feet Under.
Here are some points that I want to follow:

  • a trailer
  • an interactive banner
  • a suggestive and incitative banner
  • implicite -- mystery, play with the references of the death universe... without the title of the serie.
  • define a specific universe, which is a reference of the serie (still without the title)
  • personification (?), the audience could appropriates the ad.

May be I will create a serie of ad, using a viral calendar ( just have a look: http://www.marketing-alternatif.com/ ).
Then, the concept of the mystery would work because of the 2 steps :
- the mystery > the video/trailer. + a link to a miniwebsite like the Hi-Res one.

No comments: