23.12.06

Back to France...

Well,
the 1st term is finished, and I'm back home (herr, my parents' home I mean, I consider ,now, my life based in England, definitely). It's strange, because I didn't pay attention that the time could be so fast, I remember when I'm arrived in october, it's just like if it was yesterday.
I suppose there's some consequences on my work, the rythm of the school is sooo different to my formar school ( about 36hours/week ), this is probably why I feel I didn't achieve a lot of work, and it's really hard to adapt to this new method of work. I'm not feel satisfied of my work, I think it could be better. I hope I will work harder for the 2d term ( and not be attracted by the amazing life in uk, my photograph and music video work !! )...

I promised to Jools to bring an absolutely expensive present from France... I will try.

No comments: